In The News
- May 2005 – Skin Cancer: The Undeclared Epidemic in The Princeton Packet – View Article
- April 2005 – Executive Snapshot of Dr. John Vine in the Princeton Business Journal – View Article
- March 2005 – American Society for Dermatologic Surgery interviews Dr. John Vine – View Article
- July 2004 – New Jersey Life partners with Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. to bring you a list of the best board-certified cosmetic doctors in New Jersey – View Article
- March 2004 – Profile: Dr. John Vine (Dermatology Business Management) – View Article
- June 16, 2003 – Striking Back: The Skin Cancer Epidemic (Physician’s Weekly)
- March 21, 2003 – How to keep on looking good — no matter what your age (The Princeton Packet)
- October 18, 2002 – Treatment can help those suffering with excessive perspiration (The Princeton Packet)
- September 20, 2002 – Mohs procedure preferable for skin cancer (The Princeton Packet)
- May 4, 1999 – Local doctor finds ‘stability’ treating skin cancer (The Princeton Packet) – View Article
- Winter 1998 – Saving Your Face (UMDNJ – Pulse Magazine)
- A Multi-Center, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate Butenafine HCL 1% Cream and Vehicle in the Treatment of Tinea Corporis. Study period: April 1995 – June 1996, Sponsoring Agency: Penederm.
- A Double-Blind, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study of Thermazene Cream (1% Silver Sulfa-diazine) in Chronic Wounds. Study period: May 1989 – January 1990: Sponsoring Agency: Sherwood Medical.
- Evaluation of Allogencic Human Collagen in the treatment of Dermal Contour Deformities. Sponsoring Agency: Collogenesis.
- Comparison of Neosporin Ointment W15717-2, Canadian Polysporin Double-Antibiotic Ointment W15804-3, and Simple Gauze – type Dressing on The Severity and Area of Scarring Resulting from Dermabrasion Wounds. Sponsoring Agency: Warner-Lambert Company.
- Medication-Induced Hypertrophic Lichen-Planus. Houston Dermatological Society. September 14, 1994. Houston, Texas.
- Renal Cell Carcinoma Metastatic to the Thumb. 53rd Annual American Academy of Dermatology Meeting. February 5, 1995. New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Renal Cell Carcinoma Metastatic to the Thumb. Texas Dermatological Society Meeting. May 20, 1995. Dallas, Texas.
- Mycosis Fungoides Presenting with Rhinophoma-Like Lesions in a Pregnant Woman. 89th Annual Scientific Assembly of the Southern Medical Society. November 17, 1995. Kansas City, Missouri.
- Dermatologic Surgery Update. UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Department of Medicine Grand Rounds. September 1997. New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- Cosmetic Dermatology. Dermatology 2000 Symposium. UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. November 12, 1997. New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- Skin Cancer: The Undeclared Epidemic. Rutgers Cooperative Extension – Annual Conference. September 12, 1998. New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- Skin Cancer. University Princeton Hospital. May 12, 2005. Princeton, New Jersey.
- Vine J.E., Cohen P.R. Renal cell carcinoma Metastatic to the thumb. A case report and Review of subungal metastases from all Primary sites. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 1996; 21:377-380.
- Lapidus C.S., Sutula F.C., Stadecker M.J., Vine J.E.: Grande D.J. Angiosarcoma of The face: Yellow lesions causing Ptosis. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 1996; 34:308-31-.
- Vine J.E., Cohen P.R., Duvic M. Mycosis Fundgoides presenting with rhinophoma-like like lesions in a pregnant woman. Southern Medical Journal. September 1995 (Abstract)
- Vine J.E., Hymes S.R., Warner N.B., Cohen P.R. Pustular psoriasis induced by Hydroxychloroquine: a case report and Review of the literature. Journal of Dermatology, 1996; 23:357-361.